There are a number of different ways in which you can get involved in this work:
Primarily, we need additional funding. Please consider a contribution, even a small amount, each month all through the year.
To make a contribution ONLINE, just click on the "Donate" button associated with each fund in order to give to that specific work.
To make a contribution by CHECK, just make your check payable to “Malawi Missions” and mail it to: Thomaston Road church of Christ, P.O. Box 26307, Macon, GA. 31220. USA. If you would like to donate to a specific ministry, then please specify (memo line) to which area you would like to contribute (all unspecified funds will be deposited into the general fund and used where most needed).
Financial contributions marked for "Mzuzu Mission" provides the basic monthly support needed to fund the daily running of the work of Mzuzu Bible College. Gifts can be made on a monthly or one-time basis. If you would like to donate online, click the Donate button directly below. Alternatively you can send a CHECK to the above mentioned address.
Evangelism is an important ministry for us. Part of our mission is that we train preachers. However, most good preachers who can speak a good word to the lost are able to do so because of practice. We urgently need more funding to expand this work given to us by the Lord Himself.
Vocational Training Fund
Do you have a skill you can share with the students which might help them earn a living? Perhaps you can help us with the general maintenance of the College facilities? We would love to hear from you. Just email us at email@example.com
We know that many of you are prayer warriors and we would be so grateful to be on your regular prayer list. There are many specific things for which we would covet your prayers:
- Wisdom for all of us to speak and apply the truth with love.
- For those of us who are teachers, that we may have the skills to impart a proper understanding of the word of God to the students, and train our students to be effective gospel preachers and teachers.
- For the students that each should gain a good understanding of and master the life giving word.
- Evangelism, that all of us should be bold and courageous to preach to the lost, guide the erring and unfailing in love and mercy. That the Lord should continue to open the doors of opportunity to establish new congregations of His church here in Malawi.
- We all should stand steadfast toward those who seek to corrupt and destroy the Lord's church here.
- Funding is always a challenge; if you cannot contribute yourself, please beseech the Lord that in His providence, He may bless us with the funds we need to continue this work in an effective manner.